A COMMUNITY LEADER
WITH A VISION FOR OCEANSIDE'S FUTURE
MEET JACK FELLER
A longtime resident of Oceanside, I have established a strong, long term relationship with the community. Making my home here in 1987 with my wife Bunny of 44 years, we raised our three daughters, all of whom are married and continue to live in Oceanside. We have 22 grandchildren and 2 greatgrandchildren.
My knowledge of local government and community is balanced by my experience as a businessman. Having sold my business of 10 ½ years, Port of Subs in 2004, I have continued to develop experience in both the public and private sector.
I consistently sponsor youth and sports leagues in Oceanside to include regularly attending Oceanside and El Camino High School athletic events, local Little League games and Pop Warner and Soccer Club of Oceanside games. I believe in supporting our youth as they are the future of our city.
I regularly visit most of the local Churches to understand their mission for the City of Oceanside.
A PROUD SERVANT TO THE COMMUNITY AS A VOLUNTEER AND MEMBER OF MANY NON-PROFIT CIVIC GROUPS I ENJOY MY ACTIVE ROLE IN THE COMMUNITY OF OCEANSIDE WITH:
• Oceanside Rotary Club (President 1993 – 1994)
• Angels Depot Honorary Board Member
• Oceanside Jaycees (Jaycee of the Year for 1992 and 1999)
• Oceanside Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 1996 - 1999
• Recognized as “Businessperson of the Year” 1996
• Trauma Intervention Program
• Canine Companions Board of Directors
• Women’s Resource Center
• Oceanside Senior Citizen Center
• Ivey Ranch Park
• Friends of the Library
• Brother Benno’s
• Oceanside Bobby Sox (President 1990 – 1992)
• El Camino Wildcat Foundation Board of Directors 11 years
Maintaining and enhancing the quality of life in Oceanside is important to the residents. This is why I ran for the city council and won in 2000. It is also why I am asking for your continuing support on November 8, 2016.
I AM ASKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTE ON NOVEMBER 8, 2016,
TO CONTINUE MOVING OUR CITY PROGRESSIVELY FORWARD FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS
Paid for by: Jack Feller for Council 2016, fppc # 1306224